Under Armour Exeter BackpackItem Number: 32844636
Great for storing all your gear, the UA Exeter comes with the features that make it great for every occasion. UA Storm Treated fabric is water-repellant and protects your gear in all weather while a tricot-lined laptop sleeve is great for carrying your technology. For a comfortable carry, the Under Armour® Exeter backpack comes with HeatGear® adjustable shoulder straps that includes venting for additional breathability.
- UA Storm Treated to protect your gear in all the elements
- Soft, tricot lined laptop sleeve holds up to a 15" laptop
- Front water-repellant UA Storm valuables pocket safely stores your valuable items
- HeatGear® adjustable shoulder straps with venting add carrying comfort, breathability
- Ergonomic foam padded back panel with HeatGear® provides comfort, padding
- Two side water bottle pockets are great for hydration
- Sternum strap with UA custom designed buckle
- Ultra comfort grab handle provides carrying versatility
- Large, front gusseted laundry pocket is great for keeping your sweaty gear separate
- D-Ring and molle webbine on the front panel offer additional attachment points
- DWR Treated 600D Polyester with tarpaulin/abrasion-resistant PU coated bottom panel
- Colors may appear brighter in person
- Style: 1256954
- Under Armour
- Best Uses: School, Sports
- Number of pockets: 6
- Carry-on Size: Yes
- Weight: .64 lbs.
- Volume: 32 L
- Dimensions: 19" x 12" x 9"
- Fabric: Polyester
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Barb Great look These backpacks are exactly what I expected I hope they hold up through a school season August 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gboysmom Cool blue backpack My 8 year old son just got this and loves it. The orange lining inside could be a different color but if he's happy I'm happy. August 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TCB Plenty of room There is plenty of room for weekend travel or school. I like all of the different compartments. August 5, 2014
1-3 of 3