Under Armour Women's Charged Cotton PIP Ribbon V-Neck T-Shirt
Save $8.00 (27%)
Show your support for finding a cure when you sport the UA Women's Charged Cotton® Ribbon T-Shirt. Moisture-wicking fabrics keep you dry, while inspirational graphics give you the strength you need to power through. This graphic tee is a pinnacle Power In Pink® product - 100% of the proceeds are donated to national breast cancer charities and medical centers. Join the fight with this UA PIP® V-Neck T-Shirt.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Pinnacle Power In Pink® product: 100% of this tee's proceeds are donated to national breast cancer charities and medical centers
- Semi-fitted graphic t-shirt
- Charged Cotton® fabrication is soft like cotton, but dries much quicker
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you cool, dry and light
- Interior pop stitch detail
- She's a Fighter™ left chest graphic
- Oversized ribbon back graphic with inspiration Power In Pink® verbiage fill
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Style: 1243004
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32887966
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lorenzo Nice I Gett it as a present for my wife ,she like it me I tink is a little over price like most of the stuff u guys sold in u store I should drop the price a little and I shure u will sold more August 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by slinky Under armour woman's pink ribbon v-neck t-shirt I have not worn this shirt yet as I am going thru more surgery after my breast cancer surgery. But, I am looking forward to wearing it. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mrs. C Save the tatas! Love this shirt! Great shirt and really comfortable! June 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by joeyds breast cancer shirt This is a great shirt. It is heavy, and not flimsy. Thanks for carrying it. Came very fast! May 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by RM827 UA Women's Charged Cotton PIP Ribbon V-Neck Bought shirt for a friend. I loved it because all of the proceeds went towards breast cancer. She loved it because it was very comfortable, fit well, and didn't ride up when she worked out. April 30, 2014
1-5 of 5