Under Amour Women's PIP Go Fight Cure Graphic Tank Top
Save $8.00 (27%)
Show the world that you're ready to battle for the cause in the Under Armour® Women's PIP® Go Fight Cure Tank Top. Charged Cotton® fabrication delivers a super-soft feel and dries quickly for unbeatable comfort. Moisture-wicking properties keep you cool and light as you work up a sweat, while the racerback design allows a full range of motion. Put your support on display with the Go Fight Cure front graphic on this UA tank.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Semi-fitted tank top
- Charged Cotton® construction is super-soft and dries much faster than ordinary cotton tees
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you dry and comfortable
- Low, singlet-inspired racerback for an athletic fit and a full range of motion
- Side slits at the hem provide extra mobility
- Uneven slub texture delivers extra style
- Go Fight Cure ribbon grin-thru front graphic
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% cotton
- Style: 1243011
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 32887996
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 3 out of 5 by jbb33 fits well but should be reversible Actually looks inside outwards but cool looking but the inside looks more like the right way to wear so needed to be reversible for 5 stars July 23, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Livi Awesome! I'm a xs and I find it hard to find gear that fits me, this is great. :) fits wonderfully July 15, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Lyssa Cute but Different I don't like how the graphics are printed on the inside of the shirt. I would of liked it a lot more if the graphics were on the out side of the shirt. June 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cynth07 Supporting the cause in style I love this tank, the fit is perfect! So comfortable to workout in! June 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gina Women's under armour tank I bought this tank to wear to zumba. It's cool and light weight, but also very cute. I get compliments every time I wear it. June 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shay Love This I really like this tank. You can wear it for a workout or just because. It's comfy and cute. Plus, it supports a great cause that is very dear to my heart. May 24, 2014
1-6 of 6