Under Armour Women's I Race For Graphic T-Shirt
Save $8.00 (27%)
Show the world the women you're fighting for with the Under Armour® Women's I Race For Graphic T-Shirt. Four-way stretch construction moves with you for a full range of motion whether you're working out or putting your support on display around town. This lightweight tee wicks moisture away to keep you dry and light, while raglan sleeves give you total mobility so you can do whatever it takes to promote the cause in this UA graphic shirt.
- Part of Under Armour®'s Power In Pink® Collection
- Semi-fitted graphic tee
- Super-light fabric has a soft and sleek feel for ultimate next to skin comfort
- 4-Way Stretch fabrication enhances mobility and maintains its shape
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat away to keep you cool, dry, and light
- Raglan sleeves unlock mobility for a full range of motion
- Reflective UA back logo for extra visibility during low-light conditions
- Customizable I Race For front graphic with ribbon
- UA POWER IN PINK® is donating $10 million to Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center to benefit breast health, innovation, and education.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Style: 1247010
- Under Armour
Country of Origin: HondurasWeb ID: 32888326
Rated 5 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shooby Excellent fit and comfort Excellent quality. Comfortable and very breathable. October 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ives Comfortable This review is second hand from my girlfriend since it was a gift: very comfortable, light, flexible July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyHudson My go-to shirt Love this t-shirt. I usually wear UA medium tops and this top fits perfectly. It's loosely fitted, so I don't feel any rubbing when I run, but it's not so baggy that it twists. The material is light weight and great for summer activities. I love the pink color, esp. when I'm running on the road - very visible. I would definitely recommend this shirt!!! June 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by john great looking shirt Made my Donna look good!!!!!Remind of our younger days look so fine April 18, 2014
1-4 of 4