Umbro UX1 Trainer Soccer BallItem Number: 32986336
Get in skills practice every day with the Umbro® GX1 Trainer. This practice ball features a classic 32-panel design and machine-stitched TPU cover built to survive rigorous conditioning. The UX1's new bladder technology helps retain air longer, but delivers the same playing qualities as soccer balls with traditional rubber bladders. For gear that lasts as long as you do on the practice field, choose the Umbro® UX1 Trainer Soccer Ball.
- Training soccer ball
- Traditional 32-panel design
- TPU casing with machine-stitched seams for durability and performance
- New bladder technology improves air retention and delivers same playing quality as traditional rubber bladders
- Vendor Colors: Green with yellow lines
- Model: STQ13040, STQ14040, STQ15040
SOCCER BALL SIZING CHART:
- Size 3 ball suitable for ages 8 and under
- Size 4 ball suitable for ages 8-12
- Size 5 ball suitable for ages 12 and older
- Note: The above age ranges are not standard across all leagues. Be sure to check with your local league to ensure applicable sizing.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by hanijc23 great ball skills and foot control The kid's have great ball skills and learn to control foot work September 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by allen great ball My son loves his new soccer ball. Great purchase. Great price. September 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by GrandmaB Excellent quality great price. Well constructed perfect fit The product is great for a narrow foot. Construction and guarantee are excellent. August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Lenny 1 nice balls. Done everything we have asked of it. Rolls, bounces, can be kicked. August 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fish This product has great colors and works well for u10 soccer. My son loves this soccer ball and it is perfect for U10 soccer! August 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by pricillagirl Awesome Ball Great product for my son, he really enjoys the ball. He is pretty rough on it and it is holding up really well. August 5, 2014
1-6 of 6