Nike Pro Combat Hyperstrong Elite Sleeveless Shirt
See Price In Cart
For strategic protection that won't hold you back on the court, wear the Nike® Pro Combat Hyperstrong Elite Shirt. This sleeveless base layer features foam padding on the sides for zoned protection where you need it most. Mesh fabric with Dri-FIT® moisture-wicking technology helps draw sweat from the skin so you stay cool and comfortable. The shirt's compression fit and flat seams ensure total comfort as you own the competition.
- Basketball compression top
- Dri-FIT® fabric wicks away sweat to help keep you dry and comfortable
- Rib V-neck and wide armholes provide durability and allow full range of motion on the court
- Mesh fabric enhances breathability
- Strategically placed foam pads at sides for zoned protection from impact
- Flat seams reduce irritation due to chafing
- Print at interior and back neck for style
- Machine wash
- Fabric: Body/pad back: Dri-FIT 77% polyester/23% spandex. Lower front center panel/lower back center panel: Dri-FIT 78% polyester/22% spandex. Pad top: 100% polyester. Pad: 70% polystyrene/30% polyethylene.
- Style: 618975
Country of Origin: CambodiaWeb ID: 33026096
Rated 4.8 out of 5áby 4 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5áby BigE Played Hoops With Three Cracked Ribs and NO Pain If you have sore ribs or even cracked/bruised ribs, I would highly recommend this shirt. I played basketball after cracking three ribs while snowboarding. I'm 50 and still like to bang it up inside in my basketball league. This shirt is comfortable, doesn't protrude (isn't visible under your shirt) and spreads the sharp force of elbows out and around your torso. I took hard shots during the game, but the rib protector completely muted the impact. It doesn't restrict movement in any way. You wont know it's there. Also, because it's moisture wicking, I didn't feel any warmer. March 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5áby Kaye Great quality Purchased this for my daughter who separated some ribs playing basketball. This has greatly helped with the pain as it is tight fitting and also protects from further injury. She is 5'11'' 168 lbs and wears a size large. It fits perfectly. January 28, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Lg Product is perfect for my son that plays basketball! Good fit, runs true to size and is a great protection for this contact sport. Bought this for my son who is 5' 9 and weighs 135. December 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5áby Punchie One scared Aunt! My nephew loves this shirt! I was scared that it was not going to fit because it was a medium and it's made to fit strong. My nephew is like 6'1" and weigh probably 150 or more and the medium fit perfect! November 13, 2014
1-4 of 4