Puma Fusion Sport Golf Shoes
Save $20.00 (20%)
Show athleticism on the links with Fusion Sport Golf Shoes. Highly functional StormCell™ construction features extremely durable waterproofing, taped seams, and highly breathable material for ultimate performance. Special slow recover EverFoam throughout the foot and lightweight sockliners provide maximum support and comfort through the entire golf swing. Swing Speed Quill spikes give the Puma® Fusion Sport Golf Shoe added performance.
- Highly-functional StormCell™ materials shield feet from the elements for comfort
- Microfiber synthetic leather uppers provide lightweight durability, comfort, and ventilation
- Special slow recovery EverFoam strategically positioned for a fit that adjusts to your foot
- Lightweight sockliners provide ultimate fit, comfort, durability, and optimized air circulation
- Lightweight FusionFoam provides a comfortable fit and responsive turf interaction
- Replaceable Swing Speed Quill spikes with PINs receptacle system for improved traction
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2-Year Waterproof
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 33026606
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chief Most Comfortable Golf Shoes I've Ever Worn I've worn golf shoes from a variety of different manufactures. The Puma Fusion Sport is by far the most comfortable shoe I've even owned including tennis shoes, running shoes, etc. I have wide feet and these are great. I went to Dicks to look at other stuff, saw these on sale, liked the way the looked and just for kicks, (no pun intended) decided to try them on because I'm a Cobra guy. Immediately I loved and purchased these shoes due to the abnormally high degree of extreme comfort and sole cushion. Don't listen to me, just try them on and I'll bet you'll leave with a pair. Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn by far. August 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Gary Puma Fusion Golf Shoes Disappointed with the syntactic composite upper construction of shoe. Would have chosen leather in lieu of the man-made material. Puma outer insignia display causes discomfort with shoe fit. Narrow toe construction of shoe causes compression on outer toes. Would not recommend this shoe and would like to return them for full refund. Please advise if possible. July 1, 2014
1-2 of 2