Garmin Approach G7 Golf GPS
Save $50.00 (17%)
Expect more from your GPS with the Approach G7 Golf GPS. Information for 30,000 international courses is preloaded into this sleek, 3.4 oz. GPS, which includes a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours. PlaysLike Distance technology provides accurate distances to the target based on uphill or downhill undulations. Layup Arcs and enhanced stat tracking features add unmatched quality and functionality to the Garmin® Approach G7 Golf GPS.
- G7 comes preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses and includes free updates
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification receives emails, texts, and alerts right on the handheld from iPhone 4s or later
- Digital scorecard keeps track of strokes for up to 4 golfers at a time
- Scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins, and Match Play, all with adjustable handicaps
- Layup Arcs drawn on the map offer an at-a-glance reference to 100, 150, 200, and 250 yards
- Enhanced stat tracking keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation, and putts per round
- GPS remembers how far you hit each club and provides accurate recommendations based on distance
- Select, label, and save the distance to a particular point on the course for easy reference
- Set includes GPS, USB cable, AC adapter, belt clip, and instruction manual
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer batter lasts up to 15 hours
- GPS measures 2.1" x 3.7" x .8"
- Weighs approximately 3.4 oz
Country of Origin: TaiwanWeb ID: 33026996
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FrankS Love this Approach G7 Golf GPS Garmin It comes with it's own rechargeable battery which last up to 15 hours per charge. You can also keep track of your clubs distances as well as it choosing your club choice for you. This assists in your accuracy and club choice to play better golf. September 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by chuck easy to hold and read outstanding,you not only see the distance to the hole and all the obstacles, because you get to see the entire layout of that particular hole, tee to green. Once getting close to green you get to read the green layout. Just simply a great too l. December 28, 2014
1-2 of 2