Garmin Approach G8 Golf GPS
Utilize key course information with the Approach G8 Golf GPS. Preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses, this sleek GPS offers PlaysLike Distance technology, which provides distances to the target based on uphill or downhill undulations. Layup arcs at 100, 150, 200, and 250 yards offer detailed layup options. A 15-hour rechargeable lithium polymer batter ensures the Garmin® Approach G8 Golf GPS will always be a part of your round.
- G8 comes preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses and includes free updates
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification receives emails, texts, and alerts right on the handheld from iPhone 4s or later
- PinPointer tells you the direction to the pin, even if you are in the rough and can't see the flag
- Digital scorecard keeps track of strokes for up to 4 golfers at a time
- Scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins, and Match Play, all with adjustable handicaps
- Layup Arcs drawn on the map offer an at-a-glance reference to 100, 150, 200, and 250 yards
- Enhanced stat tracking keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation, and putts per round
- GPS remembers how far you hit each club and provides accurate recommendations based on distance
- Select, label, and save the distance to a particular point on the course for easy reference
- Set includes GPS, USB cable, AC adapter, carabineer clip, and instruction manual
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer batter lasts up to 15 hours
- GPS measures 2.1" x 4.4" x .6"
- Weighs approximately 4 oz.
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33027006
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beanie Product is easy to use and just the right size for easy storage and usage. I am really impressed with how accurate my new Garmin Approach 8 is. So easy to use and is like having a extra advantage when playing my home courses. June 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarkC01 14-3 Rule Violation Beware if you want to use this for tournaments - this appears to violate rule 14-3 as it provides adjustments in distance based on slope and recommends clubs - even if those features turned off. May 23, 2014
1-2 of 2