Field & Stream Tec-Spec Black Spinning RodsItem Number: 33027126
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Tec Spec Rods are finely tuned for using specific techniques on the water. These specially engineered spinning rods maximize performance for smaller lures like spinners, worms, tubes, and jig. Their enhanced sensitivity comes from the combination of graphite blanks with a Strike Detect exposed reel seat that lets you feel every bite. Field & Stream™ Tec-Spec Black Spinning Rods put the techniques of the pros in your hands.
- K1 Carbon Fiber Weave provides added strength and rigidity
- Technique-specific graphite blanks ensure optimum performance
- Cork grips add comfort and a traditional look
- Split-grip handle reduces overall weight and improves balance
- Strike Detect exposed reel seat maximizes sensitivity by keeping your fingers on the blank
- Rubber coating on reel seat offers superior grip
- Field & Stream
- Spinner/Worm: Perfect for working inline spinners and grubs on small streams for trout along with small topwater and spinnerbait lures
- Tube/Jig: A longer rod to give you more visibility of your line to detect the slightest strike on the lure fall, along with the backbone to rip "HOGS" out of those tight places and heavy cover
For information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-677-4771.
Power: M-Medium, MH-Medium Heavy
Rod Power & Length: MF 6'6"
- Model: FEHTSBS661MF
- Technique: Topwater/All Purpose
- Line Weight: 6-12 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 3/16-3/8 oz.
Rod Power & Length: MHF 7'0"
- Model: FEHTSBS701MHF
- Technique: Tube/Jig
- Line Weight: 8-14 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 3/16-5/8 oz.
Country of Origin: China