Field & Stream Tec-Spec Black Spinning RodsItem Number: 33027126
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Tec Spec Rods are finely tuned for using specific techniques on the water. These specially engineered spinning rods maximize performance for smaller lures like spinners, worms, tubes, and jig. Their enhanced sensitivity comes from the combination of graphite blanks with a Strike Detect exposed reel seat that lets you feel every bite. Field & Stream™ Tec-Spec Black Spinning Rods put the techniques of the pros in your hands.
- K1 Carbon Fiber Weave provides added strength and rigidity
- Technique-specific graphite blanks ensure optimum performance
- Cork grips add comfort and a traditional look
- Split-grip handle reduces overall weight and improves balance
- Strike Detect exposed reel seat maximizes sensitivity by keeping your fingers on the blank
- Rubber coating on reel seat offers superior grip
- Field & Stream
- Spinner/Worm: Perfect for working inline spinners and grubs on small streams for trout along with small topwater and spinnerbait lures
- Tube/Jig: A longer rod to give you more visibility of your line to detect the slightest strike on the lure fall, along with the backbone to rip "HOGS" out of those tight places and heavy cover
For information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-866-677-4771.
Power: M-Medium, MH-Medium Heavy
Rod Power & Length: MF 6'6"
- Model: FEHTSBS661MF
- Technique: Topwater/All Purpose
- Line Weight: 6-12 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 3/16-3/8 oz.
Rod Power & Length: MHF 7'0"
- Model: FEHTSBS701MHF
- Technique: Tube/Jig
- Line Weight: 8-14 lbs.
- Lure Weight: 3/16-5/8 oz.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 4 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AJ very comfortable and well balanced rod used this rod in Matagorda Bay, Tx for a week. great castability, and very comfortable to use for hours. July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bradl3et amazing rod I have had this rod now for over 2 years and I absolutely love it! I've caught massive pike, bass, and catfish on this rod and never had a single issue. very sturdy but light at the same time it is the perfect balance in a medium rod. I broke mine last night while casting some bait out and it broke my heart, I can't wait to buy another one though! July 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by robnj Great Strong rod, very light weight. Really love it. Medium sensitivity but you can really feel this fish when they are on June 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by bangbang44 Good Value This is a very nice rod for the price. Light, well-balanced and very sensitive. I especially like the palm-swell grip. May 6, 2014
1-4 of 4