Hoffman Bikes Condor 20 BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 33084116
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Whether you're doing bowl sessions or street shredding, the Hoffman Bikes® Condor 20 BMX Bike is a ride you can trust. Featuring a 100% 4130 Cromo frame with an integrated head bearing, the Condor will soar into the sky for big freestyle tricks. Three piece Cromo cranks and double wall rims deliver a smooth and solid ride.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 20"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: 100% 4130 Cromo with integrated head bearing
- Fork: Cromo fork
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Threadless semi-integrated
- Cranks: 3pc Tubular Cromo with half-link chain
- Bottom Bracket: Mid Sealed Bearing
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: 25/9 Alloy cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: CNC Alloy
- Hub (F): 36H Alloy shell; 3/8" axle
- Hub (R): 36H Alloy shell 9T; 14mm axle, 1 SB
- Spokes: N/A
- Rims: 36H Double wall alloy wide profile
- Tires: 20x2.25 Multi-surface
- Brakes: Alloy U-brake Rear only
- Brake Levers: Full Alloy lever
- Pedals: Ultra light poly platform
- Handlebar: 8.25" rise Cromo jump bars
- Grips: Hoffman Raz grips with plugs
- Stem: Pro Design Alloy Ahead type
- Seat: Ultra light unified seat with embroidered Kevlar top
- Seat post: N/A
- Styles: R1742HB
- Hoffman Bikes
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ballerbry7 Great bike This bike is truly an amazing bike it is very light very strong and very fast the black looks very nice on this great for jumping, off road, road. anyways very good bike all around May 5, 2014
1-1 of 1