CamelBak Adult Blowfish 70 oz. Hydration PackItem Number: 33116966
The CamelBak® Adult Blowfish 70 oz. Hydration Pack will keep you hydrated during your daily commute or weekend trail workout. Featuring an Air Mesh harness and Slider™ Sternum Strap, the Blowfish offers a secure fit and even weight distribution. The Antidote™ Reservoir features a lightweight fillport and low-profile design for comfortable carrying. Easily sip water as you take on tough trails with the Big Bite™ valve.
- 70 oz. hydration pack
- Great for commuting and trail riding
- Designed to evenly distribute the load for balanced riding
- Expandable zip panel increases cargo volume by 40%
- Air Mesh harness and Slider™ Sternum Strap offers a comfortable and secure fit
- Antidote™ Reservoir Features: 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Expandable zip panel can store extra gear, pump, spare bike tube, and small belongings
- Bike tool organizer pocket keeps essential equipment handy
- Fleece lined media pocket protects your electronic devices
- Reflective back strip and tab for clicking on your blinker ensures safety in low-light conditions
- Capacity: 70 oz.
- Fabric: Air Mesh
- Torso Length: 17" / 43 cm
- Open dimensions: 19.25" X 8.875" X 9.5"
- Closed dimensions: 19.25" X 8.875" X 7.25"
- Weight (pack and reservoir): 1.28 lbs.
- Style: 62170
Country of Origin: Philippines
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Urban Offroader Blowfish, holds my gear Great for my commute; holds a fresh work shirt, shoes, socks, bike tools, wallet, phone, and more. Comfortable fit, rides nice to the center of my back. Even unzipped for expansion, it doesn't feel sloppy. I haven't used the bladder, but I'm assuming It's great: It's a Camelbak. The only thing I would've liked better is the center divider being a stiffer or reinforced material. Maybe zippers on the two inside pouches. Deciding between the MULE and Blowfish, I'm happy w my choice. More space when I want it, lean when I don't. August 11, 2014
1-1 of 1