GolfBuddy PT4 Touchscreen GPS
NOW: $349.98 (12% off!)
Accurately read every shot with the PT4 Touchscreen GPS. The refined, easy-to-use design features a fully functional, full color LCD screen for improved quality and clarity. Golfers are able to store information for 40,000 courses, with numerous courses from around the world already preloaded. Four player stroke tracking, statistical analysis, and shot distance measurement are just a few key functions of the GolfBuddy® PT4 Touchscreen GPS.
- Refined, easy-to-use design for improved functionality on the course
- Full function, full color, 4" TFT-LCD screen for improved quality and clarity
- More sensitive touch screen provides responsive feedback for ease of use
- Device is capable of holding 40,000 courses, with courses from around the world preloaded
- Modes include four player score tracking, statistical analysis, shot distance measurement, and more
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery ensures rangefinder lasts through entire round
- No annual or download fees associated with use
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 90-Day
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33161136
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jokaratgolf Good Unit With Bad Software The PT4 has a much better interface than the Platinum but it is full of technical problems. I have used three PT4 units and they all had the same problems, namely, the unit shuts down at random times and many times when you press the Score button. It then reboots and you can return to the round you were playing. Sometimes it does not reboot and know where you are, or the scorecard opens to the wrong hole, or it drops shots from the Mark list. The battery lasts for a round of golf, but not by much. It is supposed to last for about 8 hours but it does not look like it will make it that long. So far, GolfBuddy as replaced the units but every time I use the new unit it has the same shutdown problems. October 9, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by freds1234 Golf GPS I have just started using it and so far I am very happy with the product. October 9, 2015
1-2 of 2