Lowrance Elite-5 HDI Fish Finder/ Chartplotter Base with 83/200 + 455/800 kHz TransducerItem Number: 33354456
Powered with advanced features and technology, the Lowrance® Elite-5 HDI Fish Finder/ Chartplotter Base with 83/200+455/800 kHz transducer has a hi-res 5" color display and a built-in GPS with detailed US. Maps. The Hybrid Dual Imaging™ (HDI) combines the Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ to give you the best possible picture of what's happening beneath your boat.
Insight Genesis™ allows you to create free customized maps based on your recent survey data, and the Advanced Signal Processing reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see structures, fish and targets. The TrackBack™ features gives anglers a recorded log of their sonar history and then allows them to pinpoint locations with a waypoint. Supported by Lowrance® Advantage Service, the Elite 5-HDI has the tools you need at an affordable price.
- Elite-5 HDI with 83/200 + 455/800 kHz transducer
- 5" color display fish finder/chartplotter from Lowrance
- Hybrid Dual Imaging7trade; (HDI) combines Broadband Sounder™ with DownScan Imaging™ technology to give you the best view possible beneath your boat
- Built-in GPS antenna with detailed U.S. map features more than 3,000 lakes, rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Optional compatible chart upgrades include Lake Insight™ and Nautic Insight™ PRO and HD, Navionics® Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing HotSpots® and Jeppessen C-Map Max-N
- Insight Genesis™ allows you to create free customized maps based on your survey data
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust setting to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ allows anglers to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets and then pinpoint locations with a waypoint
- New page selector menu with quick access features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window display allows you to choose from pre-set layouts including a 3-panel view chart, BroadBand Sounder and DownScan Imaging
- Supported by Lowrance® Advantage Service Product
- 2 year manufacturer product warranty
- Model: 000-1145-001
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-628-4487.
- Model: 000-11145-001
- Display: 5" Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS Color
- Resolution: 256-color TFT 480 x 480
- Backlighting: Fluoroescent cold cathode
- Power Output (PTP): 30,000W Peak to Peak
- Operating Frequency: 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Languages: 30
Country Of Origin: Mexico
Rated 2.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by browntrout2 Tried to use once now have to send back for repair or replacement. First trip out worked for awhile then messed up and would not shut off. Called Lowrance 3 times nothing worked . Now i have to call them 2 moro for return address, not sure when it will be back so will buy something cheap to use until i get it back.Have to pay shipping and insurance that does not seem right when you spend that much money.Will write another review after I get to use it hopefully before winter.So far very unhappy with unit. July 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Griz1 Many features Still trying to figure out directions. Many features will not be used but seems to be a very good product. July 1, 2014
1-2 of 2