Diamondback Women's Serene Classic Comfort Bike 2014Item Number: 33397876
Price: $299.99 $379.99*
You save: $80.00 (21%)
You save: $80.00 (21%)
Take $15 Off Any Regular Priced Bike of 299.99 or Less!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Experience tranquility on two wheels with the Diamondback® Women's Serene Classic Comfort Bike. Featuring comfort geometry and a step-through frame design, the Serene is comfortable to ride and easy to mount and dismount. Comfort Compact Cranks offer easy and efficient pedaling on pavement or paths. Ride easy on the Diamondback® Serene.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Sizes: 15", 17"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Frame: DB 6061-T6 Heat-Treated Aluminum Comfort Geometry with internal Cable routing
- Fork: Comfort Suspension 50mm travel
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Threaded 1 1/8"
- Cranks: Comfort Compact Alloy with chainguard, 22/32/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge Type
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, down pull, 31.8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano TX-35 GS 7spd
- Cog Set: Shimano 7spd MegaRange Freewheel (14-34t)
- Shifter: Shimano RS35 light action 7spd Twist
- Chain: KMC-Z51
- Hub (F): 36h Alloy QR
- Hub (R): 32h Alloy QR
- Spokes: 14g
- Rims: 32h SSW26, double tunnel alloy
- Tires: Smooth Comfort 26x1.95
- Brakes: Promax Linear
- Brake Levers: Promax Linear with reach adj
- Pedals: Diamondback Comfort Platform
- Handlebar: Steel Satin finish Riser 70mm
- Grips: Diamondback Dual Density Comfort Grip
- Stem: Alloy Adjustable Quill
- Seat: Diamondback Sport Comfort with supersoft foam, dual density base
- Seat post: KindShock Alloy Suspension Post 27.2mm
- Extras: Owner's Manual, Chainstay Protector, Clear Coat, H20 bottle mounts
- Style: 02-14-4082
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lu Excellent customer service @ Dicks bike dept. in New Braunfels, Texas I recently bought a diamondback serene classic comfort bile. I Have not ridden a bike in over 15 yearsGreat bike - very pleased. The whole expire experience was Great and made possible by Jamie A. In the bike department . Jamie is very knowledgeable - and patient . Thank you so much Jamie July 26, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TChow63 Enjoying my new bike and it's smooth ride. I have only had the bike for a couple weeks, but am loving it already. The seat has the quick release, so it's very easy to adjust the height when needed. The suspension makes for a very smooth ride. Very happy with my shopping experience through Dick's, the quick delivery time and the bike itself. July 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Howl Comfi ride wth 2" tires, soft sadle and still light weight Assembly went well. Nice components for a modest price bike. Brakes work well and gears shift easy. Ride is extremely smooth. June 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by VikingMommy Now I Remember How To Ride A Bike! Seriously, it had to be 20 years since I rode a bike. I selected this one purely based on the fact that it "looked" comfortable, was a pretty color, and was priced right. It was a great decision! The bike handled wonderfully, the gears changed with ease, and the seat fit my big rear perfectly. This thing is so smooth you feel like you're just gliding on the air. I rode on the pavement and on the grass, in the dirt, up and down hill. Fantastic bike! May 31, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christine Great! Loving my new bike! Comfortable, great ride! Perfect for rides with my children! May 24, 2014
1-5 of 5