adidas Men' s F50 Adizero TRX FG Soccer Cleat
See Price In Cart
Prepare for the best season of your career in the F50 Adizero«. A newly developed Hybridtouch upper combines the benefits of synthetic and leather in to one. The Dribbletex 3D grip texture enhances ball touch allowing you superior dribbling at high speeds in dry or wet weather. The adidas« F50 Adizero« TRX FG soccer cleat has a SPEEDTRAXION outsole that provides the fastest traction pattern for quicker turns and acceleration.
- Hybridtouch and SPEEDFOIL semitransparent upper is a premium material that delivers lightweight softness, touch and feel while remaining durable and snug fitting under any conditions
- Pre-molded sockliner for maximum cushioning and comfort
- Agion™ Technology is used to treat all linings to eliminate odor and bacteria growth
- Dibbletex 3D grid-line texture offers unmatched ball control at any speed and in any weather
- SPEEDTRAXION outsole configuration produces increased traction and speed while reducing turning force for an overall faster game
- SPRINTFRAME construction uses geometrical learning's to ensure the perfect combination of lightweight feel and stability
- Weight: 5.3 oz
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33514096
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby Bradie F50's Get Better and Better! The Adidas F50's are one the best boots I have ever worn. This generation exceeds the quality of previous versions. The upper is so soft and hugs the foot ever so gently. The speed foil is strong and holds up very well considering how thin it is. The spring frame feels amazing on the heel and is a great improvement from previous generations. This wouldn't be a complete review without mentioning how incredibly light these are. I would suggest this pair for competitive players (state teams and all high school players) looking for maximum performance. The price tag is quite much so some of the take down models are also great for youth players. These do seem to give in size a little with use so I would suggest purchasing your true size and NOT a half size larger. May 18, 2014
1-1 of 1