adidas Men's Predator Instinct FG Soccer Cleat
See Price In Cart
Take the league by storm in the Predator Instinct. Hybridtouch upper delivers all of the benefits of synthetic and leather uppers in to one reliable material. A newly designed gel pad enhances passing and control abilities while a 3D-engineered SL rubber offers unmatched ball feel and grip. The adidas® Predator Instinct FG soccer cleat has a transparent firm-ground outsole and control frame that ensures superior touch in the forefoot.
- Get ready for battle with the on-field 2014 FIFA World Cup™ Battle Pack collection
- Hybridtouch upper delivers all the benefits of synthetic and leather uppers in one material. Benefits such as flexibility, durability, ability to hold up well in wet weather, breathable, molded fit and supportive
- Precision passing gel pad offers improved passing and control capabilities
- 3D engineered SL rubber texture improves the grip and feel on the ball
- Newly designed transparent firm-ground outsole with control frame provides maximum control and traction through the forefoot
- Weight: 9.8 oz
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 33514266
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JRomer Superior Touch These cleats are probably one of the most well-rounded cleats I have ever owned. They supply superior touch, better acceleration, great cushion, and make bending the ball a breeze, not too much the look amazing! I would definitely recommend these cleats or any cleats from the Predator instinct line. January 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lizzie Granddaughter is the envy of all her friends The shoes are great and arrived in a timely manner. Only problem was with shipping due to a mistake on my part with the shipping address. Customer service was very helpful but it might have helped if I had had a tracking number with the shipping confirmation. Will order from Dick's again! July 24, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lars39 Great cleats My son LOVES these cleats. They are the only kind he'll wear. Also like the new plastic ridges at the contact zones. April 17, 2015
1-3 of 3