Nike Men's Hypervenom Phatal Premium FG Soccer Cleat
See Price In Cart
Elevate your game in the Hypervenom Phatal. A Kanga-Lite synthetic leather upper with Nikeskin frame ensures superior ball touch and feel for enhanced paly while an anatomical midsole mimics the natural shape of the foot and provides unmatched low-profile padding. The Nike® Hypervenom Phatal Premium FG soccer cleat has a Pebax® outsole with agility traction stud layout that delivers maximum performance and traction on firm ground pitches.
- The special edition Gold Hypervenom Cleats are inspired by Brazilian soccer superstar Neymar. When he was young he would spray paint his cleats gold because he was never able to find gold ones to play in.
- These cleats feature all of the performance boosting technology of the regular Hypervenom line in Neymar's favorite gold color with a special spray paint can insignia on the insole of the cleat
- Mirage synthetic upper with Nikeskin frame and X1 last delivers unmatched fit, control, ball touch and feel
- Anatomical sockliner amplifies the natural shape of the foot while delivering superior comfort and cushioning
- Pebax® outsole with agility traction stud design ensures superior grip, acceleration, perfomance and durability on firm ground pitches
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Style: 677584
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 33553076
Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 9 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by barbb this shoe looks good! They gave my son blisters the first time he wore them but he wore them for an entire soccer game. April 20, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pamela My son LOVES the shoes! My son absolutely loves soccer. He is a 15 year old growing boy and is constantly watching soccer videos, soccer games, playing in our backyard or with his soccer buddies. He wants to purchase the next level up in this shoe next time...but for now we had to order this shoe. He is very happy with the product. March 17, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Andrew82 Disspointed I really like the shoes but they ripped after using them in two games. December 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by soccer24 great cleat ordered these cleats at the beginning of the season, and practice in them everyday, they were comfortable and never gave me blisters. they are stiff when you first where them, but after breaking them in they are very comfortable. has great touch and grip, but they spikes dont work well in wet conditions October 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by kickor81 Great cleat The cleats are lightweight and look great. The have great grip and touch. They are not very good when the field is wet and soggy. October 14, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Goalkeeper0115 Horrible cleat The cleat rips after 4 uses. That has happened to me twice now. It's ridiculous. October 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Robert Great Great service, great price, great shoes. This is used almost everyday by my son 12 yrs October 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by LJ Runs long This shoe had to be returned. Even though my son had worn this same size/brand this style was too long in the toe. Not a good thing for kicking a soccer ball. September 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by SpiderDave Cool shoes, very comfortable I love the shoes except for one thing: I ordered them online & the security pod was left on.. I still had to drive to the store to have it removed. This defeated my purpose of ordering it online. August 17, 2014
1-9 of 9