Fitness Gear Pro 50 lb Resistance Cable R5
The Fitness Gear Pro 50 lb Resistance Cable simplifies your workouts as a part of a portable and interchangeable resistance training system (sold separately). This lightweight, pro-grade latex cable is 60" long and provides 50 lbs of pull resistance for a solid, full-body workout. From chest presses to bicep curls, you can develop your size, strength and power through a variety of exercises using the Fitness Gear Pro 50 lb Resistance Cable.
- Lightweight 60" resistance cable to develop muscle strength and tone full body
- Durable layered resistance cable made of pro-grade latex for prolonged workouts
- Provides interchangeable design with 50 lb pull resistance for solid training
- Compatible with exclusive attachment system and handles (not included)
- Ideal for portable training or home-workout use
- Perform squat to shoulder press, chest press, standing row, chest fly, bicep curls and more
- Ideal for all fitness levels for full body workout or as a prehab/rehab strengthening tool
- Resistance cables available in 10 lb to 100 lb pull resistance levels
- Style: STA00505
- Fitness Gear
Country of Origin: MexicoWeb ID: 33656146
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChuckieDub What more do you want? I bought my 40 lb first. Got easy quick. The 50 lb is lasting a little longer. These products are great, they perform as advertised. And they made me understand that E=MC2 is not just for suns and nuclear bombs. (think about it) July 8, 2014
1-1 of 1