Nike Men's Zoom Vapor 9.5 Tennis Shoe
Stay quick on your feet with the light and responsive Nike® Zoom Vapor 9.5 tennis shoe. Keeping your feet cool and comfortable under extreme conditions, the upper uses breathable textile materials and a Dynamic Fit system. Nike Zoom units in the heel offer low-profile cushioning to keep you ready for your next move. The outsole uses an XDR compound in the heel and forefoot for multi-surface traction.
- Ideal for all-court types
- Textile upper materials with sublimated graphic delivers a lightweight, breathable design
- Dynamic Fit system optimizes the fit through the midfoot for a second-skin fit
- TPU footframe wraps the lateral side of the shoe for stability
- Phylon midsole is firm, responsive and durable
- Nike Zoom units in the heel softens impact for cushion
- Deep flex grooves promote a natural flex throughout play
- XDR compound in the heel and forefoot for durability
- Rubber outsole improves grip
- Style: 631458-002
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 33698336
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 10SIS4ME Don't purchase unless you want to throw away $135 Garbage shoes with no warranty. Comfortable fit but wear out extremely quick. Both uppers and soles wore out within weeks. I can't believe a company like Nike would sell products like this knowing they lack durability and then offer ZERO warranty. Have a pair of Air Cage Max and the durability and comfort are excellent. I sent the Zoom Vapor shoes back to Nike per their instructions with receipt and they returned them stating "they were not a warranted product". After playing in them for 2.5 months, the uppers were falling apart and the soles were worn all the way through. Worse tennis shoe I have ever purchased. August 9, 2014
1-1 of 1