Nike Men's Hyperfeel TR Training Shoe
Save $45.00 (26%)
Show your training partners how it is done while you wear the Nike® Men's Hyperfeel TR training shoe. Providing a superior bare-foot feel, the hyperfeel uses a one-piece upper construction, supportive flywire cables and Nike Free flex grooves. These key features will keep your feet in optimal lifting position while supporting your feet during dynamic movements. A thin waffle patterned outsole provides traction on the gym and outdoor surfaces.
- Seamless upper design uses a one-piece Flyknit construction for superior support at a light weight
- Flywire cables incorporated in the lacing system for a supportive fit around the arch
- Lunarlon midsole provides cushion, flex and responsiveness
- Midsole wrap-up cradles your heel and midfoot to optimize multi-directional movement
- Nike Free Flex grooves promote a natural foot flex, simulating a barefoot feel
- Thin waffle traction pattern promotes durability and traction on many surfaces
- Style: 638073-002
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 33698796
Rated 1 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 1 out of 5 by PrimalPaleo Poor Lateral Stability These are super cool looking shoes. And the concept is great. But they're too much like running shoes, not trainers. Forward motion, they're great. But when I cut from side to side, my ankles feel like they're going to turn due to the lack of lateral stability. Also, when trying to balance on one leg, I wobble much more than in any other trainers (I have other Nike, Under Armor, New Balance, Asics, and Reebok trainers). These are the worst trainers I've worn to date. And the high price makes them even worse. May 22, 2014
1-1 of 1