Nike Boys' Preschool Free 5.0 Running Shoe
Give them something to get excited about with the Nike® Kids' Preschool Free 5.0 running shoe. This lightweight, stylish and flexible running shoe bends with their feet, while a combination of no-sew and synthetic overlays increase comfort. The cool colors will be their motivation to get out and play and the rubber outsole increases durability for long lasting wear. The Free Run 5.0 is perfect for gym class, school or casual wear.
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- Synthetic overlays in the upper for added stability through the arch
- No-sew overlays used in the forefoot to reduce irritation and boost durability
- Nike Free midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Colors may be brighter in person
- Style: 644431-002
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 33699496
Rated 1 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Let down Lex Don't buy these Ordered online for my son, description said gray, blue and crimson. Well crimson turned out to be pink. Really pink, not even close to crimson. Very disappointed. Online image and description are way off. Seemed to be cheap construction for what Nike usually produces. Lesson learned. August 6, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Momof2boys Not sturdy My sons are rough on their shoes. Recess for them is a game of football or soccer and once they come home they continue playing hard until dinner time. These shoes were lightweight and comfortable but didn't last a month. July 16, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Emilyandjared2 Fell apart I bought these shoes for my son because they were the most comfortable for him, and he liked the way they looked. He wore them daily to school for 3 weeks. They developed a huge hole in the front, so I returned them. Shoes that cost this much should not fall apart this quickly. I am very disappointed. June 10, 2014
1-3 of 3