Nike Girls' Grade School Free 5.0 Running Shoe
See Price In Cart
Give them something to get excited about with the Nike® Kids' Grade School Free 5.0 running shoe. This lightweight, stylish and flexible running shoe bends with their feet, while Flywire cables provide a lock-down fit around the arch for support. The cool colors will be their motivation to get out and play and the rubber outsole increases durability for long lasting wear. The Free Run 5.0 is perfect for gym class, school or casual wear.
- Lightweight woven mesh upper offers breathability
- No-sew overlays throughout the upper used for added stability and durability
- Flywire cables wrap the arch, offering dynamic fit through midfoot
- Nike Free midsole doubles as an outsole for lightweight cushioning
- Deep hexagonal flex grooves promote a natural foot flex
- Rubber fortified in high wear areas for traction and durability
- Style: 644446-600
Country of Origin: IndiaWeb ID: 33699566
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny44 Great comfort and structure Bought these for my 9 year old daughter. She has many pairs of sneakers an is very active. These have become her favorite shoes. We will be buying in other colors a well! May 19, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by mami Five Stars I love these shoes, they are light weight and great for walking and running... I would recommend to anyone.. July 23, 2014
1-2 of 2