Reebok Women's CrossFit Sprint TR Training Shoe
The Reebok® CrossFit™ Sprint TR training shoe is perfect for endurance athletes requiring a shoe that will out-perform and out-last their longest training day. A lightweight DuraCage upper is strong, includes mesh zones and protects against the stress of CrossFit movements. Sensory feedback is essential and the PeBax propulsion plate combined with a Metasplit zone delivers underfoot flex and feel to power through your workout.
- Lightweight DuraCage upper increases strength and durability for athletes who are tough on their footwear
- Full-length low-profile EVA midsole cushions and protects your feet
- PeBax propulsion plate provides responsiveness during intense workout sessions
- Removable OrthoLite sockliner helps to keep feet cool and comfortable, accommodates orthotics
- Speed platform is lightweight and sleek
- Metasplit on outsole improves flexibility through the forefoot
- Polyurethane multi-stud outsole for traction
- High abrasion rubber outsole for durability
- Heel-toe drop: 3mm
- Style: V60009
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33700196
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steph5512 Great Shoes! These fit more slender then the Nanos but are still very comfortable. Would recommend for running and doing any met-cons. June 9, 2014
1-1 of 1