ASICS Women's GEL-Kinsei 5 Running Shoe
See Price In Cart
Revitalize your running routine and lace-up the GEL-Kinsei 5. Packed full of latest technology and supreme cushioning, the GEL Kinsei® 5 was crafted to work in unison with your foot to optimize each stride. Every component within the shoe, from the discrete heel unit to the FluidRide™, allows great stability and support as you transition from heel to toe. Conquer endless miles as the durable outsole maintains traction.
- Seamless upper construction has an exceptional feel and reduced irritation
- P.H.F™ (Personal Heel Fit) foam around the heel collar for a customized fit around the ankle
- Heel Clutching System™ increases support and improves fit through the heel
- Discrete Heel Unit stabilizes the heel, optimizing foot placement for stability and shock attenuation
- Maximum GEL cushioning softens impact in the heel and forefoot
- Advanced platform built with a FluidRide™ midsole for responsiveness, cushioning and reduced weight
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) guides your foot from heel strike through the toe-off
- Propulsion Trusstic® mimics the connective tissue in the foot to create tension and stability through the gait cycle
- AHAR+ high abrasion rubber outsole enhances durability and traction
- Shoe type: Stability
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Style: T3E9Y.2804
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 33700566
Rated 2.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 1 out of 5 by DawnP comfortable but fell apart quickly I read the reviews on the Kinsei 5 running shoe and decided to try them out. I was very satisfied with how comfortable they were! I have a lot of running sneakers. These quickly became my favorite. Now the bad part....I had them about 3 months (I switch out my running sneakers daily so they did not get a lot of use) when the tread came apart. I was so disappointed! I took them back to Dick's and they were awesome about taking them back. I am sad. I hope the can correct this problem. August 29, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Sistahgeiz A little snug but so far so good I am a huge fan of the Kinsei 4. It's my "go to" shoe for 1/2 marathons. This shoe is not nearly as comfy and I wished I had went a half size up. Have not ran long distance yet for fear of it hurting. the jury is still out on this one. August 20, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Jogging now Read other reviews then decide I purchased these then read the reviews about the poor quality. Decided to return them since many people said they fell apart. August 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Run for Fun (: Great! Expensive, but far worth it. Perfect from Cross Country to Track June 29, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Runner girl Running I have loved the gel kinsei for many years. But the kinsei 5 was far below expectation in support and comfort. I am very sad. May 30, 2014
1-5 of 5