Jordan Kids' Grade School CP3.VII AE Basketball Shoe
They will block out the competition while rocking Chris Paul's signature basketball shoe. The Jordan CP3 VII has a newly designed upper with Hyperfuse, delivering a comfortable fit with lockdown support. Helping him become quick on his feet, a responsive midsole allows a smooth transition through every unpredictable movement. Pivot points and flex grooves on the outsole grip the court, keeping them on top of their game.
- Chris Paul signature basketball shoe
- Seamless upper construction reduces weight and improves fit
- Flywire used in the upper for lockdown support
- Low-cut collar for mobility through the ankle
- Cushioned heel collar reduces slipping to increase comfort
- Solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for durability and traction
- Strategically placed flex grooves allow for great movement during quick cuts and sprints
- Style: 654974-053
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33701806
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by mmmmmmmttttttt Color on website not really accurate The color is not blue. It is a purple/grape color. Just be sure that is what you want. September 6, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy mom Great buy! They fit well, my daughter wore them at a game straight out of box and had no soreness or blisters, and she loved the way she didn't slide around on court. To top it off, everyone loved the colors and style. June 4, 2014
1-2 of 2