Nickent 2014 Omen Tour Series 3 Putter
Drain important putts with consistency by using the 2014 Omen Tour Series 3 Putter. Ideal for golfers with a straight back stroke, this putter features a double bend shaft for easier visualization. Adjustable sole weights give golfers the option of increasing weighting by 10g or 15g for increased Moment of Inertia and forgiveness. A Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip gives the Nickent® 2014 Omen Tour Series 3 putter incredible utility and style.
- Super soft Tellurium Copper face for a soft, crisp feel
- Adjustable sole weights allow for 10 and 15 grams of adjustment to increase Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness
- Thermo-plastic urethane cavity insert is the exact width of the golf ball for easy alignment and visualization
- Traditional mallet head type with a double bend shaft, which is ideal for the golfer with a straight back stroke
- Tour-proven, non-glare black steel shaft for style and confidence
- Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Length: 34", 35"
- Screw Weights: 10g, 15g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 33702326
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by manutd14 great putter Picked one up at Dick's and I instantly felt comfort, the grip works great you feel maximum control September 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Freddy67 Drain All Your Putts ! I didn't intend on buying a putter. I wound up putting for over an hour and a half to pass the time while it poured down raining outside. This putter feels perfectly balanced in my hands. I putted with every other name brand of this type of faced balanced putter. I consistently landed my putts with in 10 inches of the hole and sank more putts than I normaley would have. The face on these Nickent putters has a material and pattern different than all the others. It would seem to be much more durable than other inserts. The ball comes off of the face easily, consistently and reliably. I have yet to reconfigure the weighting and balance, it feels and preforms that good. Flat white would be better as it a little distracting. April 21, 2014
1-2 of 2