Nickent 2014 Omen Tour Series 4 Putter
Save $20.00 (17%)
Gain confidence with every putt by using the 2014 Omen Tour Series 4 Putter. An oversized mallet head with double bend shaft creates the perfect line of site for golfers with a straight back and through stroke. Adjustable sole weights give golfers the option of increasing weighting by 10g or15g for increased Moment of Inertia and forgiveness. A Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip gives the Nickent® Omen Tour Series 3 Putter unmatched playability.
- Super soft Tellurium Copper face for a soft, crisp feel
- Adjustable sole weights allow for 10 and 15 grams of adjustment to increase Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness
- Thermo-plastic urethane cavity insert is the exact width of the golf ball for easy alignment and visualization
- Oversized mallet head type with a double bend shaft, which is ideal for the golfer with a straight back stroke
- Tour-proven, non-glare black steel shaft for style and confidence
- Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Length: 34", 35"
- Screw Weights: 10g, 15g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 33702336
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by dtuck Awesome! Sets up uperfect and feels great striking the ball May 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vaught Putter use First, I wished the shaft was cut in the center of the putter head other than that I love the way it feels and putts June 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harv Very happy Love the wide white space equal to ball width for centering clubface to ball. Also the long line for help in lining up the putt in the direction I want to hit it. The oversize Super Stoke grip is much more comfortable than the standard size grip on my old putter. April 22, 2015
1-3 of 3