Nickent 2014 Omen Tour Series 4 PutterItem Number: 33702336
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Gain confidence with every putt by using the 2014 Omen Tour Series 4 Putter. An oversized mallet head with double bend shaft creates the perfect line of site for golfers with a straight back and through stroke. Adjustable sole weights give golfers the option of increasing weighting by 10g or15g for increased Moment of Inertia and forgiveness. A Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip gives the Nickent® Omen Tour Series 3 Putter unmatched playability.
- Super soft Tellurium Copper face for a soft, crisp feel
- Adjustable sole weights allow for 10 and 15 grams of adjustment to increase Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness
- Thermo-plastic urethane cavity insert is the exact width of the golf ball for easy alignment and visualization
- Oversized mallet head type with a double bend shaft, which is ideal for the golfer with a straight back stroke
- Tour-proven, non-glare black steel shaft for style and confidence
- Super Stroke Slim Lite 3.0 Grip
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Length: 34", 35"
- Screw Weights: 10g, 15g
Country of Origin: Imported
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Vaught Putter use First, I wished the shaft was cut in the center of the putter head other than that I love the way it feels and putts June 19, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by dtuck Awesome! Sets up uperfect and feels great striking the ball May 13, 2014
1-2 of 2