Nickent 2014 Omen Tour Series 1 Counterbalance Putter
Own the green with the Omen Tour Series 1 Counter Balance Putter. Equipped with a 155g Secret Grip by Boccieri Golf®, this putter provides an alternative to the typical anchoring technique employed using belly putters. Adjustable sole weights give golfers the option of increasing head weighting by 10g or 15g for increased Moment of Inertia and forgiveness. Make each putt count with the Nickent® Omen Tour Series 1 Counter Balance Putter.
- Super soft Tellurium Copper face for a soft, crisp feel
- Adjustable sole weights allow for 10 and 15 grams of adjustment to increase Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness
- Thermo-plastic urethane cavity insert is the exact width of the golf ball for easy alignment and visualization
- Traditional blade head type with full hosel offset, which is ideal for the golfer with a natural straight back stroke
- 155g weighted grip provides increased steadiness and control throughout putting stroke
- Tour-proven, non-glare black steel shaft for style and confidence
- Secret Grip by Boccieri Golf
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Length: 35"
- Screw Weights: 10g, 15g
Country of Origin: ImportedWeb ID: 33702346
Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 6 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by surshu Execellent The first time some of the items was missing. When I called they fixed it right away and handle it good. I am really great that they took care of it immediately. September 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jay true to the line Let me tell you, I am shaving 8 Stokes a round off with this putter. After just two round's, I have not had a three put in the last 5. It is really unbelievable for me. You point it and it goes exactly in the direction you want it to. The feel with the grip is great too (super stroke 3.0). August 29, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Boeing Perfectly Balanced Putter The Omen Tour series 1 Counterbalanced putter has the perfect amount of weigh in the putting head to give you a great putt every time!!! It has two removable weights so you can adjust for your own taste. The grip is large enough so you can get a good grip. I highly recommend this putter!!! August 26, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bogey So far so good with new putter I like the added weight of this putter. I feel like I don't have hit the ball as hard on long putts. Also, the bigger handle/grip I think gives me more control. It has been a very good putter so far w/o spending a fortune. June 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by birdies 51 good putter! Still getting use to it, but working well so far. The extra weight helps me get the ball to the hole better. Not leaving many putts short. May 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dave1059 Nice putter Great putter with lots of balanced weight. Just what I was looking for. May 7, 2014
1-6 of 6