Nickent 2014 Omen Tour Series 4 Counterbalance PutterItem Number: 33702356
Free Shipping Eligible on Qualifying Purchases Over $49! Up to $15 Shipping Credit. (See Promotion Details)
Improve your putting game with the Omen Tour Series 4 Counter Balance Putter. Outfitted with an oversized mallet head type and a 155g Secret Grip by Boccieri Golf®. this putter provides an alternative to the anchoring technique used with belly putters. Adjustable sole weights give golfers the option of increasing head weighting by 10g or 15g for increased Moment of Inertia, giving the Nickent® Omen Tour Series 4 Counter Balance Putter.
** Learn more about Pro Shop services and club fittings available at all DICK's Sporting Goods locations **
- Super soft Tellurium Copper face for a soft, crisp feel
- Adjustable sole weights allow for 10 and 15 grams of adjustment to increase Moment of Inertia for improved forgiveness
- Thermo-plastic urethane cavity insert is the exact width of the golf ball for easy alignment and visualization
- Oversized mallet head type with double bend shaft for the golfer with a natural straight back stroke
- 155g weighted grip provides increased steadiness and control throughout putting stroke
- Tour-proven, non-glare black steel shaft for style and confidence
- Secret Grip by Boccieri Golf
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Length: 35"
- Screw Weights: 10g, 15g
Country Of Origin: Imported
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tcstom solid I am a high handicap weekend golfer who replaced an old blade putter with this Omen mallet style putter. My first reaction upon using it on a real green was something like "Holy cow". I had no idea what I had been missing by assuming putting success was purely a skill based enterprise. My experience so far with this "modern" style putter has been very positive. Although I can't speak to brand comparisons regarding this type of putter I can say that the grip,balance and weight of this model makes for a solid and controlled feel that I haven't enjoyed previously. If you are a weekend dubber like me and want to take several strokes off of your scorecard utilizing modern technology then pull the trigger on this one.The copper face and mostly black body and shaft also make it a handsome little club. Although I may never feel the need to adjust the weighting on my club it is nice to know that it is an option in case I improve enough to quibble over such details.Finally,you won't break the bank adding this club to your bag. June 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe Mac Great balance Feels like it belongs in my hands, have not putted this well in a long time! May 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by nemo great putter very well-balanced Putter. I drop more 10 ft + putts with this putter. It really helped my game . April 12, 2014
1-3 of 3