Top Flite Tour 6.0 Blade Putter
Consistently drain birdie putts with the Tour 6.0 Blade Putter. The preferred high toe blade head structure features heel/toe weighting for higher Moment of Inertia and increased forgiveness. A propriety, color-contrasting t-shaped alignment aid on the topline helps get putts started on the target line for increased accuracy. A thermoplastic urethane face insert and Winn® AVS Midsize Grip gives the Top Flite® Tour 6.0 Putter a crisp feel.
- Proprietary white t-shaped alignment aid helps increase putting consistency and accuracy
- High toe blade head structure preferred by golfers of virtually any skill level
- Heel/Toe weighting for higher Moment of Inertia and increased forgivness
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) face insert provides soft, crisp feel upon impact
- Premium black PVD finish for increased glare reduction and style
- Comes in lengths of 34" and 35"
- Winn® AVS Midsize Grip
- Top Flite
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33706496