Top Flite Tour 6.0 Blade Putter
Consistently drain birdie putts with the Tour 6.0 Blade Putter. The preferred high toe blade head structure features heel/toe weighting for higher Moment of Inertia and increased forgiveness. A propriety, color-contrasting t-shaped alignment aid on the topline helps get putts started on the target line for increased accuracy. A thermoplastic urethane face insert and Winn® AVS Midsize Grip gives the Top Flite® Tour 6.0 Putter a crisp feel.
- Proprietary white t-shaped alignment aid helps increase putting consistency and accuracy
- High toe blade head structure preferred by golfers of virtually any skill level
- Heel/Toe weighting for higher Moment of Inertia and increased forgivness
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) face insert provides soft, crisp feel upon impact
- Premium black PVD finish for increased glare reduction and style
- Comes in lengths of 34" and 35"
- Winn® AVS Midsize Grip
- Top Flite
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 33706496
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Josher Wonderful feel. Great price I was using a face balanced putter and it seemed that it was extremely unforgiving. I decided to switch to a putter that would give me a little more leeway and have a softer feel. This putter is perfect for me. I've played with the putter three times now and I've knocked 4-8 shots off all three rounds due to putting. I definetly reccomend this putter June 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kmlcel9102 Putter This putter works very well the one I had was no help at all and this one really helps with accuracy. May 14, 2014
1-2 of 2