Storelli XRB-1 MatchDay Finger Protection Soccer Goalie GlovesItem Number: 33806946
Free Shipping on Select Soccer Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
The Storelli® MatchDay gloves deliver high performance and quality so you can defeat your next opponent with ease. You'll love the super sticky grip so you can defend every shot that comes your way. You won't sacrifice protection with the built-in dual layer aXorb foam, delivering the superior shot absorption and ball control you've come to expect from Storelli®. Own the pitch with the Storelli® XRB-1 MatchDay Soccer Goalie Gloves.
- Finger protection soccer goalie gloves
- Specialized aXorb technology combines controlled energy release urethane for unrivaled levels of shot absorption and ball control
- 3mm Extragrip Professional German latex for the extra-sticky grip you need for competitive play
- Dual layer of aXorb foam delivers extreme impact protection
- Superior finger protection provides impact protection where you need it most
- Optimal flexibility for a second- skin feeling
- Advanced antimicrobial technology treatment eliminates odors and reduces the risk of infection
- Model: XRB1MFP
- Storelli Sports
GOALIE GLOVE SIZING:
- Measure the circumference of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding your thumb. Round up to the next whole inch and add 1 to the measurement. Example: 7.5" -> 8.0" +1" = Size 9
- Measure both hands, and order the bigger size if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2"-1" over the end of your fingertips.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by GeorgieBoyy1 5 Star Glove Absolutely LOVE these gloves -- extremely sticky palms and the spines are not super stiff like with other finger protective gloves. Won't wear another brand. Not sure what the stink on that poor review --> I don't see anything in the description about wrist protection...?? Can't blame the glove for that one lol May 1, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by onespiffymom Poor Performance My son says these gloves are worthless. He used them twice. The first game he hurt his wrist because of the poor protection around the wrist. The second time he said there is no grip on the ball. He now refuses to use them and is using his old gloves which cost half as much and are two years old. He says the old gloves are better. April 18, 2014
1-2 of 2