Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot First Aid Kit
Be prepared when venturing far from home with the Adventure Medical Kits® Trauma Pak with QuikClot® First Aid Kit. The Trauma Pak is designed to be deployed fast during an emergency situation. QuikClot® can be simply torn open and applied to stop life-threatening bleeding during an emergency. This kit is small enough to fit in your pocket and weighs only 4.4 ounces. Sterile gloves and an informational pamphlet are included.
- Designed for fast deployment in critical situations
- Packaged in a rugged waterproof DryFlex™ pouch
- Compact enough to fit in your pocket
- QuikClot® is easy to use - rip open & apply to life-threatening bleeding
- Includes pamphlet with instructions & information
- Includes nitrile exam gloves & biohazard disposal bag
- Size: 6.5" x 4.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Group size: 1 person
- Trip duration: 1 day
- One 3" conforming gauze bandage
- One 2" x 2" sterile gauze dressing
- One 4" x 4" sterile gauze dressing
- One pair nitrile gloves
- One QuikClot® Sport™ - 25g
- One 5" x 9" trauma pad
- One roll duct tape - 2" x 26"
- One triangular bandage
- Four antiseptic wipes
- Trauma & Accident Management instructions
- Style #: 2064-0292
- Adventure Medical Kits
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 33831026
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by sassy62 Good Product Have not used the product as yet, so really have no comment on it. Recommended by another friend. May 1, 2016
1-1 of 1