TaylorMade RBZ Pro Stand Bag
See Price In Cart
Maximize comfort and organization with the 2014 RBZ Pro Stand Bag. The 5-way stadium top with full-length dividers provides reliable club protection and separation. 5 pockets, including a large garment pocket and water bottle pocket, allow golfers to securely store important equipment and accessories while on the course. The four-point padded shoulder straps and anti-split stand equip the TaylorMade« RBZ Pro Stand Bag with unmatched utility.
- 5-way stadium top with full-length dividers for club separation and protection
- 5 total pockets for numerous storage options for accessories and equipment
- Pockets include a garment pocket, ball pocket, accessories pocket, water bottle pocket, and tee pocket
- 4-point padded shoulder straps provides increased carrying comfort by lessening pressure points
- Air flow hip pad provides added ventilation and lower back support throughout the round
- Anti-Split stand system provides durability and standing security on a variety of surfaces
- Carabineer towel clip and pen sleeve for specialized accessory storage
- Integrated top handle and nylon-webbing trunk handle for simple transportation
- Cart-friendly base allows for secure attachment to any standard golf cart
- Umbrella cord for easy access in the event of inclement weather
- Matching snap on rainhood for use during poor weather conditions
- Bag weighs approximately 4.9 lbs.
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 33934826
Rated 3.4 out of 5áby 5 reviewers.
Rated 2 out of 5áby infiu completely underwhelmed The shoulder straps are nice, as well as the rubberized rim grip on top, but that's really all I can say good about this bag. For $149, I was completely underwhelmed. the "TaylorMade" is merely an iron-on, like some t-shirt you'd pick up from an outlet store for $10. I exchanged it for a Top Flite bag that has all-stitched lettering, individual holes for each club, and far more storage. Evidently TaylorMade thinks they can iron their logo onto a bag and double the price for it. I was really disappointed with this bag in every respect. You can do far better for far less, unless the name on the bag is that big a deal to you. January 9, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby matt Shipping This bag looks good and works just fine. I was a little disappointed in the packaging. The box had three pieces of tape across the box and nothing else. The delivery driver marked it as possibly damaged. It seems like they could put a little more effort into shipping it. September 21, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5áby Scott69 this product has some good features. The golf bag is nice but it needs more pockets. If I would have reliezed this I would have purchased a different bag. April 14, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby Nb0918 Looks Great out of the Box I give it 4 stars because it looks great and feels good on my back but haven't used it on 18 yet. March 1, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5áby MikeJ Good bag The bag is nice and light and exactly what I was looking for. I have played and used Taylor Made products for years and will continue to make them my go-to manufacter. December 15, 2014
1-5 of 5