E-Z Up Vantage 10' x 10' Recreational Instant ShelterItem Number: 33941156
Take $20 Off Orders of $100 or More!! Discount Applied in Cart. (See Promotion Details)
For refuge from UV rays or rainy weather, bring the E-Z Up« Vantage 10' x 10' Recreational Instant Shelter to your next family reunion or tailgate party. This canopy sets up in seconds with pull pin leg sliders and E-Z Glide truss washers. Featuring a rust-resistant steel frame and durable shelter top, the Vantage is built to last and withstand the elements. This 10' x 10' canopy offers 100 square footage of shade and rain protection.
- Instant up canopy
- Ideal for outdoor parties and get-togethers
- Shelter top is made with fire retardant and water resistant fabric
- White powder-coated rust resistant steel frame is built to last
- High strength end cap enhances durability
- Straight leg design is sturdy and strong
- Pull pin leg allows for easy lock and release
- E-Z Glide truss washers increase stability
- Sets up quickly without straps or cables
- Equipped with Attachment points for railskirt and Pro Flag accessories
- Includes 4 stakes for secure set up
- Comes with a roller bag for convenient transport
- Base Dimensions: 120" x 120"
- Top Dimensions: 120" x 120"
- Shade Square Footage: 100 sq. ft.
- Walk-In Height: 82"
- Peak Height: 136.5"
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years
- Style: VG1010
- E-Z Up
For additional information relating to the Manufacturer's Warranty, please contact 1-800-457-4233.
Country Of Origin: China
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby JR Very simple instructions and setup We just received this Shelter and although we have practiced its setup, we haven't yet used it. Setup instructions were clear and accurate. The item is a bit heavy if your assistant is either young or old so patience is required to get the appropriate grips and lifts. I particularly like the pull-pins rather than push-pins or buttons. No pinching occurs with pull-pins. The canopy is attached with hefty velcro strips on each corner post so there are no mis-adjusted attachment points to tear. All metal-to-metal connections are bushed with plastic and fit well but slide easily. All in all, first time setup was a breeze. It'll actually go into service this weekend. Good Job, E-Z UP! May 22, 2014
1-1 of 1