KEEN Women's Targhee II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Known for its tough, rugged durability, this KEEN boot treks along on your adventure. Whether you're in the forest or up the mountains, a lugged outsole provides the traction you need while the crafted stability reduces your risk of ankle twists or sprains. You'll experience a superior EVA foot bed while you're chasing after wildlife or hitting the lakeside trails. Enjoy the great outdoors from head to toe in the KEEN Women's Targhee II boot.
- Hiking boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile upper
- Non-marking, multi-directional lug outsole provides traction on the terrain
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- S3 shock absorption provides structure for your foot and heel during impact
- Removable dual density EVA molded foot bed delivers internal arch support while cradling the foot for superior comfort
- Torsion stability
- Patented toe protection
- Runs a half size small
- Style: 1010137
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34163866
Rated 4 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5áby Wilkal My 2nd pair of Keen Targhee boots........ I recently had to replace my original Targhee boots. Sadly, they do wear out. Had to order these online as no one seemed to have this color in stock. They fit great and I hope they hold up as well as my first pair. These seem to be a bit narrower than my first pair, but that could just be that I have worn the others in. I am a moderate hiker, usually around 5 miles at a time. May 28, 2016
1-1 of 1