KEEN Women's Voyageur High Hiking Boots
This high style rendition of the KEEN Voyageur gives your feet outstanding ventilation and comfort during those hot and humid days. Moisture-wicking mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier, while the water resistant upper continues to shield your feet from the elements. You'll reduce your risk of ankle twists or sprains in the Women's Voyageur boot whether you're hiking through the forest or setting up for a weekend at the campground.
- Hiking boot
- Water resistant leather upper
- Non-marking, multi-directional lug rubber outsole provides traction on the terrain
- S3 shock absorption provides structure for your foot and heel during impact
- Removable dual density EVA molded foot bed delivers internal arch support while cradling the foot for superior comfort
- Mesh lining provides constant ventilation and moisture management
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Patented toe protection
- Style: 1010138
Country of Origin: ThailandWeb ID: 34163876
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MiniCooper Nice, comfy boots This is my first pair of hiking boots so I really have nothing to compare them with. I sized up 1/2 size as I usually do with boots. I've worn them around the house and they seem comfy, tho I may have to put a piece of moleskin on the backs of my ankles. They are advertised as 'high' but the box and the boots themselves said 'mid'. They are slightly above the ankles, which is what I wanted. I don't think Keen makes 'high' women's Voyageurs. They are exactly as pictured. With an online coupon I was able to save some money. I am happy with my purchase. September 6, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by ElsaW Comfortable I was using it around the house to break it in. But they are so comfortable, it feels like I have been using them forever! In fact, when I was shopping around to get hiking boots, these are the only ones that feels comfortable and they hug my feet just right! July 20, 2015
1-2 of 2