KEEN Women's Voyageur Hiking Boots
This low-cut rendition of the KEEN Voyageur gives your feet outstanding ventilation and comfort during those hot and humid days. Moisture-wicking mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier, while the water resistant upper continues to shield your feet from the elements. You'll reduce your risk of ankle twists or sprains in the Women's Voyageur boot whether you're hiking through the forest or setting up for a weekend at the campground.
- Hiking boot
- Water resistant leather upper
- Non-marking, multi-directional lug rubber outsole for safe wear
- S3 shock absorption provides structure for your foot and heel during impact
- Removable dual density EVA molded foot bed delivers internal arch support while cradling the foot for superior comfort
- Mesh lining provides constant ventilation and moisture management
- Torsion stability
- Patented toe protection
- Style: 1010141
Country of Origin: ThailandWeb ID: 34163886
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by OkieEm SIZING I like the looks of this shoe, but the sizing is off for me. I ordered up a 1/2 size from what I normally wear in Keen. It feels too big (wide) pretty much all over and especially the in heel... can't tighten it enough. It's slips around on my heel. Even with thicker socks it feels too big. I don't know if the 8.5 would be long enough and fit better in the heel, though. I have a pair of Keen sandals that I love. I ordered up 1/2 size with them, so thought I'd be safe to order 1/2 size up in this one. If I can get the size right, I know I'll love this shoe. It's just a pain having to do exchange by mail. Our Dick's store is about an hour away, which is why I ordered online. August 27, 2015
1-1 of 1