Thule Coaster Double Bike Trailer and Stroller
The Thule® Coaster Double Bike Trailer and Stroller lets you bike or go on your daily jog with your little ones. Designed for use as a bike trailer or jogging stroller, the Coaster comfortably accommodates two kids and easily converts with Thule's® ezHitch™ secure attachment. The HeightRight™ adjustable handlebar offers a comfortable grip position while you walk or jog. Ample onboard storage is perfect for snacks and toys.
- Combination bike trailer and stroller
- Easily converts from a bike trailer to a stroller
- Perfect for biking or jogging with your kids
- Accomodates 2 children
- Made with an anodized aluminum roll cage
- Securely attaches to your bike with Thule® patented ezHitch™
- Front strolling wheels for maneuverability
- 20" rear wheels roll over obstacles with ease
- Tinted windows and sunshade minimize glare from the sun
- Side windows give your kids a view of the scenery
- Comfortable interior for your little passengers
- 2 adjustable padded harnesses for safety
- Ample storage space for snacks, toys, and extra layers
- Onboard storage for strolling wheel
- Parking brake for safe stops
- HeightRight™ adjustable handle for comfortable strolling position
- Reflectors on wheels improve visibility in low light conditions
- ezFold™ technology for compact transport and storage
- Ages: Newborn to 5 years old
- Capacity: 100 lbs.
- Folded dimensions: 37" x 30" x 11"
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Manufacturer's warranty: Limited lifetime
- Style: 10101801
Country of Origin: GermanyWeb ID: 34192316
Rated 5 out of 5áby 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5áby BtBtMaMa1214 Great for two kids Smooth ride and folds up small to make for easy travel. This is alittle tight for my 4 month and 2 year old, but they both love it. Easy to attach to mine or my husbands bike and lightweight. Perfect for trails and just taking out for a walk or run, and great that the windows are lightly tinted and block out most of the sun. Love that it has a storage compartment in the back, that can fit the diaper bag and anything else that is needed. March 18, 2015
1-1 of 1