Timberland Men's Earthkeepers Trailbreak Waterproof Hiking Boots
Hit the trails and don't look back in the Timberland® Men's Earthkeepers® Trailbreak Waterproof hiking boot. Hone your adventurous spirit on and off the trails in a durable, premium full-grain leather upper that maximizes durability. An interior waterproof membrane shields feet against the elements, while a Green Rubber™ outsole grips rugged terrain for stable traction. High or low, wet or dry, the Trailbreak has you covered.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather upper maximizes durability along the trails
- Fully-gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Interior waterproof membrane shields feet against incoming moisture
- 100% PET liner is made from recycled plastic bottles and provides cool breathability
- Removable sockliner contours to feet for incredible support
- SensorFlex™ technology provides increased underfoot support and flexibility for unrestrictive wear
- Green Rubber™ outsole material is made from 42%-recycled rubber for eco-friendly traction on outdoor terrain
- Style: 7545A
Country of Origin: VietnamWeb ID: 34192836
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by juju look nice Part of the bottom tread came off of the bottom of his shoe on the first hike : ( however my son liked the boots so much he wont let me return them, superglued it April 18, 2014
1-1 of 1