Schutt Youth Vengeance DCT Hybrid+ Custom Football Helmet 2014Item Number: 34266406
Free Shipping on Select Football Equipment! (See Promotion Details)
Boasting all the same benefits and features of the Vengeance Hybrid plus ultra-soft SUREFIT™ liner, the 2014 Schutt® Vengeance Hybrid+ Football Helmet is completely customizable to coordinate with your team's colors. The Schutt® Youth D3O Vengeance DCT Hybrid+ Custom Football Helmet features dual-compression TPU to absorb both high- and low-speed hits. The Twist Off Release System makes it easier to remove or attach the facemask.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- High-powered ABS Vengeance shell for ultimate protection and durability
- Features all the benefits of the Vengeance Hybrid with added SUREFIT™ liner
- SUREFIT™ AiR liner features TPU on the front and D3O™ on the back to ensure maximum comfort and fit
- Hybrid patented cushioning system for advanced impact absorption
- Mechanically-attached TPU offers superior impact protection, hygienics and heat management
- D3O™ features a soft, flexible molecular structure that locks upon impact and disperses energy, reducing the amount of force felt
- Single layer, dual-compression TPU absorbs both high-speed hits as well as low-speed hits that occur in every play
- Twist Off Release System eliminates upper loop straps, making it easier and faster to attach or remove the facemask
- Flexural Resistance back shell design increases strength and impact absorption in the back of the helmet
- Includes 1-1/8" AiR Maxx TPU Jaw pads and a youth soft-cup chinstrap
- Offset raised eyebrow facemask increases protection
- Valve attachment
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- All sales are final on customized products
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Model: 204581
Color Disclaimer: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
SCHUTT HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows at the widest point. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
SCHUTT VENGEANCE HYBRID+ YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- S - Hat Size: 6" - 6-1/2"; Circumference: 19" - 20-1/2"
- M - Hat Size: 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference: 20-1/2" - 22"
- L - Hat Size: 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference: 22" - 23-1/2"
- XL - Hat Size: 7-1/2" - 8"; Circumference: 23-1/2" - 25"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Tighten all straps evenly until secure and lock buckles into place
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Country Of Origin: United States