Schutt Youth AiR XP Pro Custom Football Helmet 2014Item Number: 34266426
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Offering a best-in-class combination of lightweight performance and maximum protection, the 2014 Schutt® AiR XP Pro Helmet lets youth players customize their helmet and facemask colors to match their team's look. The Schutt® Youth AiR XP Pro Custom Football Helmet features mechanically-attached TPU, which not only secures the TPU in place but allows for extra cushioning. SUREFIT™ AiR adds a soft "pillow-like" feel.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Traditional standoff ABS plastic shell offers a lightweight feel and maximum protection
- Mechanically-attached TPU offers superior impact protection, hygienics and heat management
- Single layer TPU absorbs both high- and low-speed hits while making the overall helmet weight lighter
- SUREFIT™ AiR TPU liner is lightweight and breathable, giving the helmet a soft "pillow-like" feel
- Twist Off Release System eliminates upper loop straps, making it easier and faster to attach or remove the facemask
- Includes 1-1/8" AiR Maxx TPU Jaw pads and a youth soft-cup chinstrap
- Valve attachment
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- All sales are final on customized products
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Model: 789600
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
SCHUTT HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows at the widest point. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
SCHUTT AIR XP PRO YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- S - Hat Size: 6" - 6-1/2"; Circumference: 19" - 20-1/2"
- M - Hat Size: 6-1/2" - 7"; Circumference: 20-1/2" - 22"
- L - Hat Size: 7" - 7-1/2"; Circumference: 22" - 23-1/2"
- XL - Hat Size: 7-1/2" - 8"; Circumference: 23-1/2" - 15"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Tighten all straps evenly until secure and lock buckles into place
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Country Of Origin: United States
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 4 out of 5 by jt52 We like the features of this helmet My son likes it so far, football starts next week. August 10, 2014
1-1 of 1