Schutt Youth Recruit Hybrid Custom Football Helmet 2014Item Number: 34266436
Free Shipping on Custom Helmets!! (See Promotion Details)
Constructed with a hybrid cushioning system of TPU and patented D30™ materials, the 2014 Schutt® Recruit Hybrid Custom Helmet boasts the most advanced impact-absorbing system in the game. The Youth Recruit Hybrid Football Helmet utilizes lightweight D3O™ material that remains soft and flexible in it's natural state, then tightens upon impact to disperse energy over a wider surface area. Includes a soft-cup chinstrap and jaw pads.
BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM FOOTBALL HELMET AND CHOOSE YOUR:
- Helmet Size
- Helmet Color
- Facemask Model
- Facemask Color
- Large ABS standoff shell increases the amount of space between the helmet and a player's head
- Hybrid TPU/D3O™ patented cushioning system for advanced impact absorption
- Mechanically-attached TPU offers superior impact protection, hygienics and heat management
- D3O™ features a soft, flexible molecular structure that locks upon impact and disperses energy, reducing the amount of force felt
- Comfort Liner system covers a greater surface area for a soft "pillow-like" feel
- Strategic ventilation holes allow cool air to circulate for increased comfort and breathability
- Nose bumper guards the bridge of the nose from the helmet shell
- Includes a youth soft-cup chinstrap and 1-1/8" Air Maxx TPU jaw pads
- Meets NOCSAE® standards
- All sales are final on customized products
- Made and assembled in the USA
- Model: 798003
Color NOTICE: Please note that photo may vary slightly from actual item in terms of color due to differences in monitors' displays.
SCHUTT HELMET FITTING GUIDE:
- A properly fitted helmet is an important first step in player protection. To determine head size, wrap a cloth measuring tape around the circumference of the player's head. Measure approximately 1" above the player's eyebrows at the widest point. Record measurement and refer to chart below:
SCHUTT RECRUIT HYBRID YOUTH CUSTOM HELMET SIZE CHART:
- XXS - Hat Size: 6" - 6-1/4"; Circumference: 19" - 19-1/2"
- XS - Hat Size: 6-1/4" - 6-1/2"; Circumference: 19-1/2" - 20-1/2"
- S - Hat Size: 6-1/2" - 6-3/4"; Circumference: 20-1/2" - 21-1/4"
- M - Hat Size: 6-3/4" - 7"; Circumference: 21-1/4" - 22"
- L - Hat Size: 7" - 7-1/4"; Circumference: 22" - 22-3/4"
- XL - Hat Size: 7-1/4" - 7-1/2"; Circumference: 22-3/4" - 23-1/2"
- NOTE: If measurement falls between helmet sizes, choose the smaller size
CHECKING FOR A PROPER HELMET FIT:
- Interlock hands on top of helmet and press down - player should feel pressure on crown of their head, not their brow
- Skin of the forehead should move with the front pad
- Front of helmet should be about 1" above the eyebrows
- Jaw pads should feel firm against their face
- There should be no room for twisting
- To avoid injury or discomfort, never wear a helmet positioned too high or too low
ADJUSTING THE CHIN STRAP:
- Tighten all straps evenly until secure and lock buckles into place
- Cup should be centered and snug over their chin
- Adjust chin strap until cup is firmly pressed against their chin
- When buckled, helmet should feel comfortable and snug
Country of Origin: United States
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 5 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nessap00 Nice!! Love my sons new helmet!! Fits perfect! And comfortable. August 17, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by lmilli great helmet Very nice and affordable helmet for those not looking to spend a fortune and live on a budget August 5, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Booka This product has great features This product is well liked by my son and it seems to very safe and stylish and I wood recommend this product to others. August 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TaeDaSinger Great Helmet I ordered this helmet and I am greatly impressed with how fast it got to me, earlier then the date they said it would, the only problem I had with it was that when I received the helmet the brackets to hold the faceguard in place were missing but they are shipping me out the brackets for my helmet other then that I would recommend this helmet for anyone August 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by cindy great look Love the look of thebhelmet it is protect my son needs August 1, 2014
1-5 of 5