Carhartt Duck Flame Resistant Bomber JacketItem Number: 34267036
Price: $204.99 to $234.99
Free Shipping Plus Free Returns on Apparel! (See Promotion Details)
If the job requires that you work with fire, then protect yourself with the Carhartt® Duck Flame Resistant Bomber. The firm duck exterior and quilted lining are designed to self-extinguish when exposed to flames or arc electricity. Yet the warm acrylic lining, triple-needle stitching, and brass zipper get you through every other hard-wearing work day. The Carhartt® Duck Flame Resistant Jacket protects you through your work day.
- Flame resistant, heavyweight work jacket with quilted lining
- All components are designed to self-extinguish within two seconds after source of ignition is removed
- HRC 4 rating
- Quilted modacrylic batting maintains body heat in cold work conditions
- Nomex® rib knit storm cuffs and waist
- Two-way brass zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape and protective flaps
- Sturdy triple-needle stitching
- Two inside patch pockets with FR hook and loop closures
- Carhartt® FR sewn on the left chest pocket and HRC 4 label at zipper flap
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Firm duck is rigid and water repellent
- Fabric: 13 oz, 100% cotton duck exterior, 10.5 oz quilt lining
- Style: FRJ195
Large Regular back length: 29"
Large Tall (T) back length: 31"
Country Of Origin: United States