Hoffman Bikes Talon BMX Bike 2014Item Number: 34322906
Free In-Store Bike Assembly when purchased online or in-store. Click link below for details.
Nail your first 360 or learn basic jumps on the Hoffman Bikes® Talon BMX Bike. Constructed with super strong Hi-Ten steel, the Talon is built to shred. Its three-piece tubular chromoly cranks and sturdy poly platforms deliver pedaling power for street cruising. Comfortably hold onto the handlebars with Hoffman Perch mushroom grips.
Click here to learn more about Free In-Store Bike Assembly
- Frame Size: 20"
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Frame: Hi-Ten steel
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel
- Rear Shock: N/A
- Headset: Threaded unsealed
- Cranks: 3pc Tubular Cromoly, 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: American unsealed
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Cog Set: 25/9 Alloy cassette
- Shifter: N/A
- Chain: N/A
- Hub (F): 36H steel; 3/8" axle
- Hub (R): 36H Alloy 9T cassette; 3/8" axle
- Spokes: N/A
- Rims: 36H single wall alloy
- Tires: 20x2.25 Freestyle
- Brakes: Alloy Caliper Front, alloy U-brake Rear
- Brake Levers: Full Alloy lever
- Pedals: Poly platform
- Handlebar: 7.5" rise steel jump bars
- Grips: Hoffman Perch mushroom
- Stem: Adjustable Alloy quill
- Seat: N/A
- Seat post: N/A
- Extras: Brake detangler, Kickstand
- Styles: R1736HB
- Hoffman Bikes
NOTICE: Used Bikes and/or bikes purchased online that have been assembled are non-returnable.
We strongly recommend that a professional bicycle mechanic properly assembles, repairs, and maintains the bicycle. DICK'S Sporting Goods will provide free in-store assembly service by a certified technician for any bicycle purchased on our website or in our stores (proof of purchase required). If you choose to assemble the bicycle yourself, DICK'S Sporting Goods is not responsible for injuries or damages resulting from improper assembly.
Country of Origin: China