Pulsar Challenger GS Super 1+ 3.5x50 Night Vision Monocular
The Challenger GS's R-Contact optics, CF Super Intensifier Tube and built-in wide-angled IR illuminator combine to give you an incredibly clear and detailed image in low light environments. Its five-lens eyepiece provides minimal distortion on the field of view for edge-to-edge sharpness. The Pulsar® Challenger GS Super 1+ 3.5x50 Night Vision Monocular's 2 diametrically-positioned tripod sockets allow for a variety of mounting options.
- Durable metal and plastic housing
- R-Contact optics and CF-Super Image Intensifier Tube for a high resolution image with amazing visual clarity
- Built-in wide-angled IR illuminator for clear images in low light conditions
- Five-lens eyepiece minimizes edge distortion on the field of view and increases image sharpness
- 2 diametrically-positioned tripod sockets permit head mounting, 1/4" tripod socket mounting or weapon mounting
- Rubber eyecup creates secure seal against light emission for stealthy operation
- Water and dust resistant
- Single-switch activation
- Includes carrying case, user manual and cleaning cloth
- Manufacturer's Three-Year Warranty
- Model: PL74097
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Range of Detection: 328 yds.
- Angular FOV: 11°
- Exit Pupil: 6mm
- Eye Relief: 12mm
- Power Source: 3 1xCR123A batteries
- Resolution: 42 lines per mm
- Dimensions: 9.21" x 3.11" x 2.24"
- Weight: .5kg
Country of Origin: ChinaWeb ID: 34323246