Minn Kota Edge Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor
The fish will stay near your boat and ready to bite when you use the Minn Kota® Edge Freshwater Bow Mount Trolling Motor. Designed with a sleek anodized aluminum finish, the Minn Kota Edge 55 has a compact latch & door design that makes it easy to remove and allows for safe and secure storage with a soft grip knob.
The cable steer foot control and Directional Indicator makes navigating the water simple, and the composite head and shaft are incredibly durable for lasting use. For cool, quiet power-anglers need the Minn Kota Edge 55.
55: 12 45
- Freshwater bow mount trolling motor from Minn Kota
- Sleek anodized aluminum finish
- Compact Latch & Door design makes it easy to remove from the mount
- Safe and secure storage with a soft grip knob
- Cable steer foot control
- Impact-resistant composite head
- Directional Indicator built into top of the motor head tells you where you're headed
- 5-speed motors with forward, reverse and multiple speed settings
- Weedless Wedge 2 prop pushes weeds away without chopping or hacking
- Indestructible composite shaft flexes and won't kink, break or rust
- Dissipates heat for cool and quiet power
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Model: EDGE55
- Minn Kota
55: 12 45
- Max Thrust: 55lbs.
- Volts: 12
- Shaft Length: 45"
Country of Origin: United StatesWeb ID: 34335876
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 reviewer.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mic Minn Kota 55 Edge 55 Trolling Motor Excellent motor, easy to install, great performance. I have a 17.5' fiberglass boat and it works great for this rig. December 12, 2014
1-1 of 1